Monday, February 15

The woes of packing...

Well, it's coming down to the wire! My best intentions of packing this weekend were to no avail. I kind of feel like I'm procrasting studying for a huge exam, but once there's enough of a pressure from Father Time, I buckle down and do it!

My packing list is loooong. So, I decided that I would pack everything that I need and also WANT to pack today - then sleep on it. Then tomorrow, unpack everything, ask myself, "Now, do you reeeeeally need this???" and take out more stuff. Bear in mind that I am only bringing one travel backpack with me plus a purse. Packing light is the name of the game! But for a whole year's worth of stuff?? Ei-yi-yi...

I also booked my hostel today! Figured I'd find a place to stay for my first three nights in Auckland and recover from the two days of stale airplane air, airport food, and time zone changes. Hopefully, get my bearings and meet some fellow travelors :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment